Woods of Wisdom
Troop Program Features
Patrol Teams Patrol Corners
Equipment: Pencil and paper for each patrol. Method: Patrols sit in patrol corners. Scoutmaster or any of the leaders asks the following or similar questions, based on information in the Boy Scout Handbook.
1. Who was the founder of the Scouting movement?
2. What was his profession?
3. In what country was Scouting founded?
4. When was the first Boy Scout handbook published?
o. When and where was the first Scout camp held?
6. Who brought Scouting to America?
7. When was the Boy Scouts of America incorporated?
8. When and where was the first world jamboree held?
| NOTE: All Forms are in a Acrobat
Reader to view the forms. To get your free copy click
Please report any broken links.
best view at 1024 X 768 or higher IE6 Support
Update: Saturday, November 21, 2009 9:15 AM
Designer and Owner by
©Copyright 1999 - 2010 bsapackman.com